About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, June 16, 2009


MY BREASTFRIEND!
And and, Danzel told me what a good sister you are (:
I'M HUNGRY. IWANTFOOD. IWANTCHOCOLATE, I DON'T WANT YOU.
During 010109, he took a picture of her and edit. On a particular night, while on train, she played a game. Love is a game for two.
My homework seems to be taller than me! Obviously, not. But it's alot, and they're still clean. Not even my name is written on it. Will be starting later? Depends on my mood of course. I'm craving for chocolate, any kind soul would buy and put it in front of me? I shouldn't even be thinking cause i'm FAT, but it once in a while, it's ok right?
I'm so SLEEPY.

Labels: ,



posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 4:12 PM

~~~*~~~