About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, June 12, 2009

Look at th time, i'm still awake. I'm so useless. Yup, i'm crying whole night, lika a crybaby. I'll just admit i'm a crybaby, who knows nothing but hiding under my blanket? I'm sorry i'm not a good girlf, i know you dislike me saying this, but just wanna let you know, i'm trying to be my best as your girlf. I know i'm just adding on to your stress, but i don't mean it. Yes, sorry and don't mean it are nothing. I know, talk is cheap. Friends around you are saying you're perfect, yup, to me, you are. How much do you know th person so tt you can say, 'i know him well'? I guess it's still a long way before i can say, 'i know you'. Maybe even till th day when my hair turns grey, hands no longer smooth, i still don't know you. You aren't an open book, which i can eaily read and understand. I use my patience to know you, I use my tears to love you. It's easy to be love, yet it's not easy loving someone. 40 plus more days and you're gonna be free, and me? By then, you'll be leading your stress free life like you use to have. It seems tt we're not gonna last long? Well, let's just hope. Are we meant to be? When you're leaving me, don't drag, th longer it is, th harder it'll be. Not loving you is harder than you know. I just wish tt th next girl tt's gonna replace me will love you more than i do. It's alright if i'm not your longest, i just aim to be your best. It's ok if you forget me, but you'll always be in my heart. The footprints you left can never be replace.

iloveyou, forlife

Labels: ,



posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 2:22 AM

~~~*~~~