About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Went out with hubby today (:
Didn't post for th past few days as he was using. Well, i'm posting now (:
Went vivo, then plaza sing then town, finally bought th tickets and in there, it's so COLD la. Then EAT! Slurp! One word to describe, it'll be DELICIOUS. Will be doing all my homework tomorrow. Give me moral support! HAHA

Well, IGIVEUP. It's up to you la, if you think it doesn't matter, so be it. Any idea how tired i am? I doubt you know. Nobody bothers how i feel, including you. If you ask me how i'm feeling now, it'll be, annoyed, angry, sad, DISAPPOINTED, lost. This is all because of YOU. I thought it's because i'm paranoid, but now i know, i'm not. I know things will change, but it doesn't hurt for me to be happy awhile? I'm selfish, so are you. Will you please stop? It's not going to be long, by then i'll just turn my back away and pretend nothing happen.

Labels: ,



posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 8:19 PM

~~~*~~~