About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Monday, June 15, 2009



Do i look fierce?
my BOY!! <3ilovethispic
colourful, and iloveit
My breastfriend (:

Seen th pic above? Cute? Not th old lady bt th boy, FAKE! Woke up by hubby and meet him at kovan, i was late bt not very ok?! Only 30 seconds. Fine, i lose, hahs, went swim but CLOSED?! Of couse, i got my way, i LITING what, so we manage to swim. Thanks to, regina! Surprise?! After tt went to EAT! SLURP! Then to compassvale and meet my breastfriend and her brother to cut hair, and guess what, i never cut! Maybe shave then put wig? FAKE! Now i know celina's true colours, so BAD! Miss hubby leh..


Was chatting with shufen and kendra ytd, great. Laughing with one, listening to another. Thanks, i've learnt, so have you? I'm always prepared to listen, stay happy (:

And, you! KWAN SHU FEN! HAHAH! Nice talking (:

Labels: ,



posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 10:28 PM

~~~*~~~