About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy FIRST year! Not to my boyf, but someone important, CELINA CHEAR (: I'm not trying to say other friends of mine aren't important, but she's one of them. In my life, i may lost a few things, but i got a friend in return. I still remember last year, many things happen, maybe it's those stuffs tt make us friends. It's been a year, if one day, we aren't friends anymore, i want to tell you tt i'll still count th years as i'll always regard you as my friend. Thanks for being true, and i'll always remember you. Ohya, i sound so mushy, but this is because she's my friend!
Went to kovan and meet celina, then to bishan. Did our compo at coffeebean and there goes our 3 hours (:

Friend, you'll be my best friend, always (:

Hubby, sorry, ily

Labels: ,



posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 8:57 PM

~~~*~~~