About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Smile! (:

Went to meet hubby, and watch Land of th lost at vivo, And i saw joy! It's been long since i last saw her, and imissher! Hahas, gave her a BIG hug. I'm craving for chocolates!

I hate you, and i'm not afraid to tell you, i'm cursing you everynight. Not only tt, from th day i'm born, i've never regard you as my brother, and i never will. I've no idea why i'm worried that time. Perhaps, it's because of them. Yes, you're older than me, but does it matter? Sorry, no. Admit it, you're just jealous.

Sleeping now i guess, bored (:

Labels: ,



posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 6:42 PM

~~~*~~~