About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Sunday, June 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAD (:
Went to hubby's gig yesterday, HAHA, kendra must be so happy! Shh.. I saw handsome! HAHA, my boyf la. After tt went bbq at rio vista, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MADELINE, JOLYN, CARRIE! My face got cake on it! HAHAHA! I bet i look funny with chocolate cream. Was broke, so couldn't get them a proper gift, but not bad la th present, ahah! I sound so ... (:
My aunt is back from holland! Was supposed to go to th airport at 5.30am today but i couldn't get myself out of th bed, so will be going to grandma hse later? My another aunt just fly off to Holland yesterday and my uncle is flying tomorrow! Everyone in my family kept flying around, can i join? I doubt so, my results aren't good, 7/42. Time to pull up my socks! HAH, but before tt, i'm going to copy kendra's compre, my brain cells are gone! Not be doing any thinkings today, so whatever tt comes out of my mouth will be senseless, although it always is, but today worse.

Tell me that you need me, you want me, you miss me, you love me, i'm your lady.
(ILY)

Labels: ,



posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 1:40 PM

~~~*~~~