About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, July 03, 2009

I'm TIRED! It seems tht you love looking at me, but, why not look into my eyes? You know who you are, i don't give a damn how you think about me cause you aren't in th position to do tht.
You think you're great? I know nothing? Th more you hide, th more i like. ( I'm not sick ok?! ) Well, sometimes it's better to be dumb. You guys suck big time. I'm not kidding but i'm disgusted by you guys in some ways. It's hard to believe i could say these when they both do not know each other, yet ...
School, i'm going to study HARD, not going to be distracted (:
Th more you find me annoying, th more i do to make you feel annoyed.
Brothers not at home, able to use. Will be blogging only when they're out.

Labels: ,



posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 9:18 PM

~~~*~~~