About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog seems dead. He's so sweet, asking me to teach him fold hearts. She's so sweet, cooking porride when he's sick. Hope these two couple last (:
For the past few nights, hasn't been sleeping well, after hearing what they told me, i'm BETTER!Hhas, should have ask and say earlier, so i can sleep in PEACE!
Today, she ask.
Between friendship, kinship, relationship, which will you give up? ANS: kinship
How will you place them? ANS: relationship, friendship, kinship.
She asked me why is tht so, perhaps, because my family can't give me what i want. In another way, i can't feel what i should. Everyone around me says i'm wrong, but just wanting to say, i can't be bothered to explain.
Sometimes, it hurts when you say you understands me. In your eyes, who am i? Rank me. Don't lie to yourself, it's unhealthy, to you to me. Loving you more than anything, anyone else.
If th world's coming to an end, i wish everyone will live in stone age, no phones, no comp. Perhaps, everyone will live with smiles and laughter.
The day i really miss you, is the day you no longer holds my hand. What hurts most is not when he say ;i don't love you', but when you heard him tells another girl, 'i love you'. The first time i kiss your cheek, i realised i've fallen deeply for you. Doesn't want to let you, just wants to let you know. If one day you wake up, i wasn't beside you, i still wants you to know i love you.

Labels:



posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 7:46 PM

~~~*~~~