About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Saturday, August 29, 2009

Went out today, why didn't you join?! Hahs, anyway, i know you didn't mean it. I've got no words to describe my day today, other than GREAT?! Dance, sing, shout and laugh like nobody's business. Hours past and it was time to leave then, all like bimbos (except me!) like tht, cannot find exit. FAKE! Expensive day too. Andand i'm BROKE! Left with less than 2bucks for dinner. End up? CUPNOODLES! Shufen and jackplane kept talking bout th guy who stares at me. (I think it's nice except tht people stare at us.) I don't find it embarrassing eating cupnoodles at cine thou. HAHAH, THICKSKIN what! Home after eating. Some guys in train walk towards me. Had a short conversation. It goes like this.
He: Excuse me miss, my friend wants your number. (friend run away)
Me: (ignore)
He: Repeat. (Just tht louder)
Me: No. (stare)
He: why? Can make friends.
Me: Don't waste my time can?
Sorry shufen, you know i'm always late (:
Pictures in their phones (:
Honey, you take sucha long time to msg me.


posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 9:39 PM

~~~*~~~