About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Monday, September 28, 2009

What a day.
Bus home with sean and cheekang. I heard th last sentence even with my earpiece on, thankyou guys. Changed and everything and wait for that bimbo to msg me and went kovan. White tangerine is closed again! End up outside mac. Waited for sean that smoker and start rushing hmwks. Lol, what a day for him too. Money gone because of me and celina. Nice right?! Money in file. Hahah, male version of bimbo. Bombo? Zatil's idea. Hahah, had nugget and fries and many things nice. Enjoy bitching with my breastfriend and bombo.
Things didn't turn out what i want. Not my dayS? Nothing is going right in this life. Nobody dies as a virgin cuse life f**k us all. Make sense? Defintely. Quarreling, shouting, crying? What more? I don't know. What comes around goes around. Another same script, different caste? I hope not. Thank my friends for speaking up for you. If not, i guess i've already given up. I'm not someone who has patience, i'm trying hard.

I'm not brave enough to face everything by myself. Someone once wish i'm stronger, and tht person told me i've did it, and now tht person regretted. You don't have to, cause i'm still th old me? I guess so not. Two years back, i was her, a year ago, i'm still her, now, i'm not.
Who knows what i'm thinking when i'm alone? 
Who knows what i'm eating when i'm alone?
Who knows where i go when i'm alone?
Who knows?
I hope it's not another mistake i made.
If only i'm not different.
Don't ask why.


posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 10:04 PM

~~~*~~~