About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Thursday, October 29, 2009

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SEAN LOH JUN RONG!
Hhahah, so today.. This is what happen (:
Played poker today in class (:
After school end, meet up after changing and stuffs...
Cheekang, Weeseng and JiaQi came overmy house, put water into plastic bags. Mr cheekang, th clever guy, forgot to bring flour, end up going home with jiaqi. Then came my breastfriend, Lionel and Eugene. Finally, Cheekang and Jiaqi are back. Lastly, Benetton came. From my house, we walk to Sean's block and start giving him a surprise. Shufen, Jiajing, Weezheng, ShyongMing and Junhao were already thr waiting. Play water then flour then coke. Didn't play egg! But still, FUN. Okay, i manage to pour flour on Celina and Ben and gave shufen a kiss after eating th cream. Sweet?! Lol. We then went up to his house then me and Celina bathe while they play games? Then off to Kovan play pool, met up with Shafizan, Dino, Hakeem and th others? After finish playing, hm.. EAT! Yes, mac but shufen, lionel, jiajing, dino didn't join. After eating, walked home with Weineng and th moment i'm home, i vomited everything. Lol, ate th rice my mum cook but didn't finish.
Mr M is now watching movie and omg! He is a gay. LOL! Fake! Waiting for his long movie end (:
Today is FUN! Cause i'm with th right people (:
Report Book today! YES! I passed every single subject, and my conduct is VERYGOOD! HAHAHH! Happy Day! (:
To top it all,
to SEAN!
School end early tmr! (:
Meeting up with Celina and Jiajing to celebrate Zongyu's Birthday but leaving early cause i got something on (:


posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 9:00 PM

~~~*~~~