About Me
TanLiTing, Special day falls on every 9Dec. I'm not someone socialable. Th more you expect from me, th more disappointed you'll be. I don't give a damn what you take me for, for you have no right. Call me anything you want, but before you do, take a look. Never be partially retarded. I LOVE my current life, yes i do (: Status: 1111 (:

Friends
Celina
Carrie
Damien
Felicia
Kendra
Mus
Ryan
Shufen
Weicong

Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

Tagboard

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Has been eating alot for breakfast lately. ABIT sad. Must stop and start exercising! I'll be tall and not fat okay?! After hearing what shufen say, i want play! Hahah, like so exciting? Ohya, went out with breastfriend tht day to town. LOL! Tsktsk, young punks, hahahha. Movie was great just tht i kept laughing. Not because it's a comedy but th couple! A fun day really! As for My results, okayokay, at least i'm safe? Hope so thou. Going out later, and i'm like so sleepy! For food, i shall go out. Inter-class yesterday then to nyp. Overall, fun! Everything nowadays are either funny to me or fun -.- But who cares?! I realise everyday, i got to bump into something. Like wall or whatever. Zy birthday coming! What should i get for him? Ideas? Maybe don't give. Okay, Fake!
Thanks a million uh.
Tht pig is still sleeping luh.
I want go Sean's hse! Th chips and everything. Especially conversations! Didn't go today, shall go another day. Yes!
Intensive! ABIT sad.
Everyday is sunshine day, everyday is me and you day! LOL!


posted by Tan Li Ting (: at 1:37 PM

~~~*~~~